Instructions for the Preparation of Raw Herbs
1. Empty the contents of one bag into a saucepan (preferably a ceramic or other non-metallic one).
2. Pour on one pint of water or enough to cover well.
3. Let the herbs soak for 30 minutes.
4. Bring the herbs to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Strain and keep the liquid from the cooked herbs.
6. Pour another pint of water onto the herbs and cook again for 20 minutes (no need to soak this time).
7. Strain the fluid off and mix with the previous fluid. You should have at least a pint of liquid. Store this in the fridge.
8. This will last you for two days. Drink it twice a day at least half an hour after food. (It should be drunk warm). Add a small quantity of honey to sweeten if the taste is too strong.
Stop taking your herbs immediately if you experience any of the following:
1. Nausea and vomiting.
2. A cold or the flu.
3. Your symptoms get worse.
4. You feel generally unwell.
If you experience any problems or need further clarification please call me.